- JMEC releases 16 ceasefire monitor reports investigating alleged breaches of COHA;
- Government convoy ambushed near Mundri, Western Equatoria;
- Six traders abducted and killed in Yei River State;
- Armed raids and resistance to disarmament operations in Gok State and Yirol East;
- Activist Peter Biar Ajak arrested at Juba Airport.
- Kiir government and opposition sign deal on governance arrangements;
- Rebel group NAS leadership tensions as Cirillo removes six military officials;
- President Kiir says he will not accept a review of 32 states;
- President Kiir complains over the cost of sustaining the new expanded government;
- Sudan says oil production from South Sudan will commence from Sep 01;
- MPs receive US$ 40,000 each for car loans.