- Clashes in Jamara and Kupera areas of Yei, Central Equatoria;
- One person killed, driver injured during ambush near Jebel Mulak, Equatoria;
- SPLA General killed in fighting in Northern Liech, Unity;
- One person killed, six injured in latest clashes at Juba POC 3;
- South Sudan Boma State and Ethiopia Gambella state sign MOU on security cooperation;
- UNHCR: South Sudan remains Africa’s worst refugee crisis;
- Preparations to prevent Ebola from entering the country.
- South Sudan government and rebel leaders sign revitalised peace deal in Khartoum, with many opposition groups voicing reservations;
- Opposition groups list reservations and outstanding issues concerning peace plan;
- Sudan mediators indicate it will oversee the integration of South Sudan army as part of the peace deal; - South Sudan reaches new deal over oil transportation fees;
- Amnesty accuses South Sudan of arbitrary detentions, calls for government to deliver on its promise to release all political prisoners;
- President Kiir replaces Labour Minister, dismisses three governors.