- Oromia militia accused of killing at least 13 ethnic Somalis;
- SNNPR officials indicted for violence;
- Gambella state and South Sudan Boma State sign MOU on security cooperation;
- Landslide in SNNPR kills at least 12.
- Former Somali region leader and six other officials arrested after losing immunity;
- OLF and OFC hint at political merger;
- ONLF declares support for new interim regional leader;
- Public hearings on anti-terrorism and CSO reforms commence;
- PM Abiy rules out election postponement;
- Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia sign Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement;
- Chinese President pledges US $60 billion to Africa in the China-Africa Forum;
- GERD civil construction workers end strike following agreement; METEC loses dam contract.