- Soldiers march on Prime Minister’s office in Addis Ababa; PM Abiy says it was an attempt to derail reforms and that some sides regretted he was not killed;
- Six killed in Benishangul following ethnic violence;
- Demonstrators in Jimma zone call for removal of regional officials;
- Three soldiers killed by suspected OLF fighters in SNNPR;
- OLF leader unclear about disarmament agreement.
- PM Abiy downsizes cabinet, 50 per cent female members;
- Ethiopia’s President reaffirms reform pledges and warns against violence;
- Inflation falls to 12 per cent;
- Visa on arrival for African nationals.