- Somalia Data Analysis: Comparative Aug – Sep 2018 Data Analysis;
- Current threats to Mogadishu;
- IED targets EUTM convoy outside of Jaale Siyaad Military Academy, Mogadishu;
- Al-Shabaab threatens educational institutions, distributes zakat money;
- Macawisleey clan militia attempting to displace al-Shabaab from Middle Shabelle;
- Al-Shabaab positions targeted by US and KDF airstrikes in Juba and Gedo regions;
- Five suspected spies executed by al-Shabaab;
- ISIS claims killing of four Ethiopians in Bosaso, Puntland;
- AMISOM and partners meeting on reducing IED threat.
- Former al-Shabaab commander Robow declares candidature for Southwest presidency;
- Senate continues to mediate political tension between FGS and FMS;
- PM Khaire assures of direct elections; Former president launches new opposition party;
- FGS cabinet approves decision on relocation of international agencies to Somalia.