- Two separate al-Shabaab attacks target vehicle movements in Lamu;
- Mombasa High Court quashes 20 year jail term of suspected ivory kingpin;
- Security team ambushed by militia in Qate, Marsabit County;
- Bandits killed Todonyang Chief, Turkana North;
- Armed raids along Elgeyo Marakwet, West Pokot border;
- Parliamentary committee calls for chiefs to be armed;
- Al-Qaeda leader Zawahiri calls for jihad and a continuation of attacks in East Africa in new video.
- Government and Tullow Oil agree to resume oil field operations;
- Authorities commence demolitions of buildings built on riparian areas in Nairobi County;
- Former Nairobi Governor arrested over corruption claims;
- Government extends lifestyle audit to all public servants;
- Ethiopia to commence use of Eritrea’s Port Massawa in near future.