- Five KDF killed, ten wounded in IED attack on Sakuri-Kiunga Rd, Lamu County;
- Police issue security alert regarding al-Shabaab activities in Meru;
- Two al-Shabaab suspects arrested in Ijara and Liboi, Garissa County;
- Garissa governor among suspects questioned following attempted murder of former county official;
- Migori Governor assistant arrested in connection with abduction of Nation journalist and murder of university student;
- Government begins crackdown on illegal immigrants.
- VAT on petroleum products come into effect; MPs vote against new tax duties outlined in budget;
- President Uhuru attends FOCAC Summit in Beijing, fails to secure SGR Phase 2B financing deal;
- Kenya secures free trade deal on agricultural products during UK Prime Minister’s visit;
- President Uhuru signs US$238 billion deal with U.S. companies for a wind power plant;
- Parliamentary committee supports proposal to change Kenya election date; Possible boundary changes to constituencies that do not meet population criteria;
- Carter Center final election report calls for parliament to begin electoral reforms.